Light & Bright
Having a neutral colour scheme doesn’t have to be boring. By using the right mix of materials and adding interest with hardware and accessories, a simple colour palette can make a serious style statement. A mainly white look can create the illusion of space, making it perfect for smaller spaces.
Keep your colour neutral
White and grey are your stars but a pop of matte black in tapware can offer an industrial edge. If you’re after a more classic look, go for chrome instead.
BATHROOM RENO TIPS
• Choose your style What style suits you as a person or family and fits best with the era of your home? Mico Bathroom Book is a great source of inspiration. It can help you find a style that’s right for you – and that balances with the look of your home.
• Plan your space Mico interactive Bathroom Design Planner allows you to visualise your space in 3D before making any big decisions.
• Choose your statement pieces Pick out the big-ticket items first. Your choice in vanities and bath tubs will influence and impact your other purchases.
HOW TO ACHIEVE A MINIMALIST LOOK
• Room layout and design is key You want it to feel spacious, so the size of your bath, vanity, toilet, tiles, tapware and accessories need to be in proportion. Balance is the goal.
• Keep your colour neutral White and grey are your stars but a pop of matte black in tapware can offer an industrial edge. If you’re after a more classic look, go for chrome instead.
• Plenty of storage Ensure storage is built in so you can keep everything tidily away. Hidden shelving behind the mirror is a great place to store everyday necessities like toothbrushes and toothpaste.
EXPLORE BATHROOMS WITH A LIGHT & BRIGHT STYLE