Whether you're designing a brand new bathroom or planning a renovation, the Mico Design Planner will help you create the ultimate look.
The Mico Design Planner is available on desktop and iPad.
How to plan your perfect Bathroom
1. Set up and design your room in 2D
2. Select your favourite Mico products
3. Add your finishing touches
4. Review your room in 3D
5. Send your finished design to your local Mico branch
6. Share your design with your friends
If you need help using the Design Planner, or just want to learn more about all the great features it has, check out the HELP section online.
Tips on how to get started:
1. Before you start have a clear idea of your budget and an idea of what style you are trying to achieve.
2. When planning your layout think about your space. If you have a small area a wall hung vanity and toilet suite will help maximise space.
3. Choose your perfect vanity first and design the bathroom around it.
4. Think about first impressions. In particular, avoid having the toilet in direct eye line to the door way.
5. Think about natural light. Place your mirror so you face it with a good level of natural.
6. If you love clean lines, create practical storage without cluttering the room by recessing your mirror cabinet.
7. Add plants and greenery to bring it all to life.
Mico Design Planner