Whether you're designing a brand new bathroom or planning a renovation, the Mico 3D Bathroom Planner will help you create the ultimate look.
How to plan your perfect Bathroom
get started with our step-by-step bathroom design Planner guide
Bring your ideas to life.
Tips on how to get started...
1. Before you start have a clear idea of your budget and an idea of what style you are trying to achieve.
2. When planning your layout think about your space. If you have a small area a wall hung vanity and toilet suite will help maximise space.
3. Choose your perfect vanity first and design the bathroom around it.
4. Think about first impressions. In particular, avoid having the toilet in direct eye line to the door way.
5. Think about natural light. Place your mirror so you face it with a good level of natural.
6. If you love clean lines, create practical storage without cluttering the room by recessing your mirror cabinet.
7. Add plants and greenery to bring it all to life.