How to plan your perfect Bathroom
- Set up and design your room in 2D
- Select your favourite Mico products
- Add your finishing touches
- Review your room in 3D
- Send your finished design to your local Mico branch
- Share your design with your friends
Get started with our step-by-step bathroom design planner guide
Bring your ideas to life
Tips on how to get started:
- Before you start have a clear idea of your budget and an idea of what style you are trying to achieve.
- When planning your layout think about your space. If you have a small area a wall hung vanity and toilet suite will help maximise space.
- Choose your perfect vanity first and design the bathroom around it.
- Think about first impressions. In particular, avoid having the toilet in direct eye line to the door way.
- Think about natural light. Place your mirror so you face it with a good level of natural.
- If you love clean lines, create practical storage without cluttering the room by recessing your mirror cabinet.
- Add plants and greenery to bring it all to life.