You have more options than you think when it comes to choosing the right toilet.
If you are retrofitting to an exisiting toilet suite, then make sure you take careful measurements so that everything fits perfectly.
There are 4 key styles of toilet to choose from.
- Wall hung (in wall cistern, with space between the bottom or the toilet and the floor)
- Wall faced (in wall cistern, where the toilet suits sits flat on the floor)
- Close coupled (traditional toilet suite design which is flat on the floor with space between the bowl and the wall)
- Back to wall (the toilet suite and cistern are flat against the wall)
- Link Suites (the pan and the cistern are separate and usually connected by a link piece)
Consider what height you want for your toilet, as there are a number of options available.
When choosing a seat, there are many different options. Some that are based on style and some that are based on functionality. Our Mico team can help you with these options.
You also need to make sure you choose the right inlet system, most of our toilets come in either back entry or bottom inlet. Both of these are usually flexible to p trap and s trap varieties but its pays to check before you buy.
The latest technology in toilet design feature rimless and hygiene flush options. At Mico we have a wide range which offer this alternative to traditional toilet rim options. Rimless toilet suites are much more hygienic and easier to maintain.