Prezzy Card Promotion
PREZZY CARD PROMOTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Entry into this promotion is deemed as acceptance of the following terms and conditions. Entry is open to residents of New Zealand. Employees of Mico New Zealand Ltd and its agencies plus members of their immediate families are ineligible to enter. If a winning entrant is under 18 years old, the giveaways may be awarded to the winner’s parent or guardian.
2. Offer valid for retail customers only. To be eligible to qualify for a redemption giveaway of a $50 Visa Prezzy Card, customers must spend $1000 or more (up to $1999.99) + GST on any Hansgrohe or Kohler products at participating Mico Stores between 30th October 2017 and 8 December 2017. To qualify for a redemption reward of a $100 Visa Prezzy Card, customers must spend $2000 or more (up to $2999.99) + GST on any Hansgrohe or Kohler products at participating Mico Stores between 30th October 2017 and 8 December 2017. To qualify for a redemption reward of a $200 Visa Prezzy Card, customers must spend $3000 or more on any Hansgrohe or Kohler products at participating Mico Stores between 30th October 2017 and 8 December 2017Each customer is limited to one giveaway redemption per store visit during the promotional period. Qualifying spend purchases must be paid in full between during the promotional period. Entry becomes invalid if purchased product is returned for credit or exchanged with an alternative product.
4. Prezzy cards will be send to store by 20th December 2017.
5. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of all entries and reserves the right to disqualify any individual for tampering with the entry process, including but not limited to making multiple entries or submitting an entry that does not comply with these terms and conditions.
6. The Prezzy Card giveaways are strictly limited and are only available while stocks last. Redemptions will be made on a first come, first serve basis.
7. Prezzy Cards are noncumulative and are not transferable or redeemable for cash, nor can they be exchanged for any other product or service.
8. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. Entry is deemed to be consent to use the Winners information (name(s) and/or photographs, video etc. if applicable, given the nature of the competition) for reasonable publicity and promotional purposes if required without compensation and copyright will be vested in the Promoter.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to vary any of the terms of entry applying to this Promotion or to modify, extend, terminate, suspend or reschedule this Promotion.
11. All entries remain the property of the Promoter. All personal information will be collected and stored by the Promoter in accordance with the Privacy Act 1993. The Promoter will use entrants’ personal information to conduct the Promotion and for its own future promotional and publicity purposes. Entrants have the right to access and request correction of personal information held by the Promoter.
12. Unless the Promoter determines otherwise, this promotion is not valid in conjunction with any other promotion that the Promoter may be running concurrently.
13. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Mico New Zealand Ltdand its related companies, employees and agents, will not be liable for any loss, damage, personal injury or cost (including but not limited to loss of profits, direct loss, indirect or consequential loss) suffered by any person arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with entering this promotion or accepting a prize.
14. The Promoter is Mico New Zealand Ltd t/a Fletcher Distribution Limited 150 Marua Road, Mt Wellington, Auckland.